Visitors must be properly dressed before checking in to visit an inmate. Any clothing or clothing articles that are considered inappropriate will not be permitted to be worn. Proper undergarments must be worn. Some clothing articles and accessories are prohibited.
It is not possible to create an exhaustive list of prohibited wear. Garments that are fundamentally similar to listed restricted items are likewise restricted.
· See-through clothing (including shredded or perforated attire);
· Halter tops, tank tops or tops with spaghetti straps and/or that expose the midriff or cleavage (includes any sleeveless attire. Partial sleeves that hide the torso below the arm may be permitted at the sole discretion of visitation staff);
· Shorts or any other similar type of short outfit (Shorts are defined as legged wear that do extend below the knees);
· Pants that do not cover the knees (Shredded or perforated areas at or above the knee are prohibited);
· Form fitting outfits (tights, leggings, jeggings, leotards, etc.)
· Skirts or dresses that have slits at or above the knees and/or do not completely cover the knees
· Inappropriate language, gestures or images on clothes;
· Hats or other items covering the head;
· Sunglasses, watches, or other items of value, including electronic devices of any kind. (Any exception to the above stated rules must be approved by a Visitation member prior to the visit commencing);
Note: Before entering the secure area of a facility, all visitors must remove their watches and jewelry. The only possession the visitor may take into the secure area of a facility is their identification and keys.