Felony and Sex Offender Registration Notice
In order to expedite the registration process, registration will take place at the beginning of every hour. Our staff will strive to register convicted felons and sexual offenders in a timely manner. However, there is a limited capacity of registrants accepted per hour, and registration time is based on availability.
The capacity for all Convicted Felon and 1st time Sexual Offender* registration and registration times are as follows:
- 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. ~ Five (5) Registrants per Hour
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ~Two (2) Registrants per Hour
- 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ~ Five (5) Registrants per Hour
- 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. ~ No Registrations will take place during shift change
- 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. ~ Five (5) Registrants per Hour
*Sexual Offender/Predator Re-Registration is only conducted between 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Monday- Friday, and 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.