W/F, age 80 (10/21/12). On 11/12/92, the victim was transported to the Winter Haven Hospital and died a short time later. The cause of death was listed as natural. On 11/13/92, the victim’s husband, Andy, age 86, was transported to Winter Haven Hospital in serious condition. On 11/16/92, blood work revealed that the victim had died from ingesting anti-freeze and the victim’s husband had also ingested anti-freeze. A bottle of Sherry with anti-freeze was found in the liquor cabinet in the residence.