- Benefits Section
- Employment Services Section
Their role is to make available insurance benefit options including specialized insurances and long term disability and to administer member benefits including:
- prescription drug
- mental health plans and employee assistance program (EAP)
Employment Services Section:
- Their role is to hire the most qualified applicants consistent with the agency's mission of preventing crime and providing outstanding public safety, through a fair and unbiased recruiting process.
- Manage and coordinate recruitment programs.
- Manage pre-employment, hiring, and employment functions.
- Manage and maintain applicant investigational process.