Polk County Sheriff's detectives are seeking information about a burglary that occurred at the Gator Pawn shop located at 2942 Combee Road in Lakeland.
Around 10:36 p.m. on Thursday, August 15, 2013 (the times on the below photos are wrong), an unknown male suspect used a crow bar to break into the store, and then used the crow bar to smash the display cases at the front of the store. The suspect took 11 firearms and a BB gun from the display cases. The suspect also took a golf bag, which he filled with jewelry and the stolen guns from within the store.
The guns stolen are:
1. Citadel .45ACP semi automatic Model 1911-AIFS
2. Puma .22 semi automatic Model 1911
3. Jiminez .380 cal. Semi automatic Model #JA380
4. Taurus 9mm semi automatic Model #PT709
5. Sterling .22 LR Semi automatic
6. Ruger 9mm Semi automatic Model #LC9
7. Kel Tec 9mm semi automatic Model #P11
8. Springfield 9mm semi automatic Model #X09
9. Glock .40cal semi automatic Model #23
10. Smith and Wesson .38 special revolver Model #9646
11. Burgo .22 LR revolver Model #106
The suspect fled the scene in a grey or silver car. The suspect is described as 5'10" - 6' tall, 165-180 lbs., wearing blue jeans, a grey hooded sweatshirt, light-colored shoes, and black gloves. He can be seen in video surveillance photos here.