November 21, 2002
Lawrence W. Crow, Jr.
Shanley, 863 534-6631 or
Warrants Round-Up Nets 7 Arrests
Members of the Polk County Sheriff's Office
Fugitive Warrants Unit and the Ridge District Echo Unit arrested 7
suspects during a Warrants Round-Up on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2002. The
following were arrested on a warrant for the listed charges:
- Russell Michael Thomas, DOB 1/4/74, of 420
Alma Avenue in Haines City, warrant for VOP (Violation of
Probation) Possession of Cannabis.
- Tavis Richardson, DOB 315 North 15th
Street in Haines City, warrant for Possession of Cannabis and Drug
- Hayward Sanchious, DOB 11/21/56, of East
Fuller Street in Davenport, warrant for DRD (Domestic Relations
Department) $20,382 in back child support.
- Richard Smith, DOB 2/23/54, of 104 4th
Street in Davenport, warrant for DRD $8,699 in back child support.
- Gabriel Bautista, DOB 10/24/83, of 238
North 20th Street in Haines City, warrant for VOP Retail Theft.
- Alan Yoder, DOB 10/20/77, of 413 Carter
Street in Haines City, warrant for VOCC (Violation of Community Control)
Fleeing To Elude.
- Ollin Skinner, DOB 4/13/65, of 413 Rose
Street in Lake Hamilton, warrant for DRD $30 in back child support.