January 14, 2003
Lawrence W. Crow, Jr.
Shanley, 863 534-6631 or
Warrants Round-Up Nets 7 Arrests
Members of the Polk County Sheriff's Office
Fugitive Warrants Unit and the Haines City Police Department arrested 7
suspects during a Warrants Round-Up on Friday, Jan. 10, 2003. The
following were arrested on a warrant for the listed charges:
- Takisha Reanea Taylor, DOB 2/18/80, of
1004 Avenue E in Haines City, warrant for FTA Breach of Peace/Disorderly
- Ronald Shell, DOB 12/27/65, of 2213 Navel
Circle in Haines City, warrant for DRD $22,514 in back support.
- Willie Gene Pierce, DOB 7/27/81, of 800
North 5th Street in Haines City, warrant for FTA Possession of Cannabis
and Resisting without Force.
- Michael Terrell Williams, DOB 7/29/71, of
805 Center Avenue in Haines City, warrant for FTA Domestic Violence.
- Daryl Lavaris Smith, DOB 10/6/81, of 1214
Ave. H in Haines City, warrant for Domestic Battery.
- Curtis White, DOB 3/21/45, of 1133 Ave. E
in Haines City, warrant for DRD.
- Lavarus Morris McCune, DOB 2/13/79, of
1119 Ave. H in Haines City, warrant for VOP Fraud and Traffic Offenses.